The Rickshaw Diaries

Updates and musings from my trip to Africa ...and formerly a documentation/narrative of my trip to India and South East Asia (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand) with three friends and an open mind.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

India Imaged

Ooops.... seems as if the delicous Indian food and spectacular mountian views are getting to me. I just posted some pics from our first week here, but put them on my blog by accident - http://auspiciousadventuresbyjenn.blogspot.com/

Next time I will focus more on the blogging and less on the distracting views outside....riiiight

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amar said...

sweet pics...
not only are you master bloggers and expert bargainers, but apperently talented photographers as well

10:59 AM  
Blogger ktsang said...

Hey, are you guys only going to posting on this one now? ie....are your old logs dead (Jenn's one, shaina's msn one?)

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home