The Rickshaw Diaries

Updates and musings from my trip to Africa ...and formerly a documentation/narrative of my trip to India and South East Asia (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand) with three friends and an open mind.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Just a little travelers tip

I wasn't going to write again but I need to give people a little Thailand travel tip that was NOT given to me. If you go to Phuket from Bangkok, do NOT take the tourist bus! It took me 21 hours instead of 12hrs, I got stranded at a tourist scam joint and I had my whole bag riffled through. And I wasn't the only one! Every tourist bus coming down here is the same. A little FYI for any fellow travelers.

Whitby crew, here are some pics of little Miss Natalie Schell. She's alive and well and goofy as ever. Enjoy.




We took out a Catamaran and sailed around yesterday. I forgot how great it felt.

Goofing on the beach

1 Comments:

Blogger ktsang said...

awww cute pic, just like in the movies.

Tsang

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home